CDC Guideline Precautions
Driver License Division offices are using the following recommended CDC guideline precautions for social distancing to keep you safe when visiting:
- Employees and customers will maintain six (6) feet of space between each other.
- Each workstation, eye machine or other surfaces are cleaned between each customer.
- Customers who appear ill will be asked to return when they do not show signs of illness.
- All employees are required to wear a face covering/mask.
- Consistent with the Governor’s Executive Order, a face covering/mask must be worn in all state-run facilities.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is being used at all times to facilitate skills tests. Screening questionnaire, temperature check, and face coverings are required for the driver and examiner to administer a skills test.
- Kiosk testing stations have been spaced six (6) feet apart.
- Appointments are required to ensure we maintain the number of customers in our building at one time. Walk-ins will be processed as quickly as possible; however, scheduled appointments will take priority.