Driver License Menu

Motorcycle Disclaimer

What license do I need to ride a motorcycle, moped, scooter, and other similar vehicles; click here.

Adding a motorcycle endorsement to your driver license requires you to obtain a new Utah driver license. If your current Utah driver license expires in the next six (6) months, you can renew for the next eight (8) years, or if the expiration date is more than six (6) months, you would apply for a duplicate driver license, and the expiration date would remain the same as it is now. Once you have completed the process, the M endorsement will be displayed on your driver license.