Original sanction period extended for a minimum of three (3) years.
Be violation free for at least one (1) year to be eligible for limited license.
Needed for driver license hearing:
Written verification for the person’s primary care physician that:
- To the physician’s knowledge the person had not used any narcotic drug or other controlled substance except as prescribed by a licensed medical practitioner within the last three (3) years;
- The physician is not aware of any physical, emotional, or mental impairment that would affect the person’s ability to operate a motor vehicle safely;
- A letter from the employer outlining the work schedule for the person if limited driving privileges are being requested to commute to and from work; and
- A copy of the class schedule for the person if limited driving privileges are being requested to commute to and from school.
Before license is issued:
- Clear all outstanding indefinite department actions.
- Pay all reinstatement fees.
- Pay licensing fees.
- Complete required testing.