Original sanction period extended for a minimum of three (3) years.
Be violation free for at least one (1) year to be eligible for limited license.
For the driver license hearing you will need written verification for the person’s primary care physician that:
- To the physician’s knowledge the person had not used any narcotic drug or other controlled substance except as prescribed by a licensed medical practitioner within the last three (3) years.
- The physician is not aware of any physical, emotional, or mental impairment that would affect the person’s ability to operate a motor vehicle safely.
- A letter from the employer outlining the work schedule for the person if limited driving privileges are being requested to commute to and from work; and
- A copy of the class schedule for the person if limited driving privileges are being requested to commute to and from school.
Before license is issued:
- Clear all outstanding indefinite department actions.
- Pay all reinstatement fees.
- Pay licensing fees.
- Complete required testing.