Driver License Menu

Interpreters / Translators

Do you need a translator to translate your foreign documents into English, or you would like to be an approved translator? Click here for more information.

Are you deaf or hearing impaired and need assistance from an ASL interpreter to assist with your written knowledge test?

There are three vendors under contract with the state. This link should provide you with the name and contact information of all approved vendors.

Are you a Regular or Limited-Term who needs assistance with your written knowledge test? You have two approved options:

  1. In-person interpreting service.
  2. An interpreter who is registered with the court must be certified or approved credential level. The court link will open a list of languages.