Skip to content
Regular Limited License
Requirements for obtaining a regular limited license not alcohol or drug-related:
- Clear all outstanding indefinite department actions.
- Provide written verification from employer of hours of employment.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from the last convicting judge for a traffic law violation that resulted in the last extension of the applicant’s original sanction period.
- Demonstrate an undue hardship.
- Pay all reinstatement fees.
- Pay all required licensing fees.
- Complete all required testing.
Utah Driver License Chat
DLD Live chat is available Monday - Friday from 8:30 to 4:30 excluding holidays.