Driver License Menu

Motorcycle Endorsement

Adding the motorcycle (M) endorsement to your Utah driver license allows you to operate a motor vehicle, except farm tractors, that has a saddle for the rider and is designed to travel with not more than three (3) wheels in contact with the ground.

A motor-driven cycle is a motorcycle, motor scooter, moped, electric-assisted bicycle, motor-assisted scooter, and every motorized bicycle having an engine with less than 150 cubic centimeters displacement or a motor that produces not more than five (5) horsepower.

Click the image below to read the requirements for each motor-driven cycle.