Driver License Menu


An applicant who is 21 years or older applying for a Utah driver license or any applicant who is applying for a Utah identification card has the option of adding a VETERAN indicator to their certificate upon providing acceptable proof of honorable discharge from the U.S. Military.  A veteran indicator can only be added to your driver license or identification card when applying in person at one of our offices.

Proof would be DD214, or for WWII Veterans, a Record/Notice of Separation is required.

Helpful links for those wanting to obtain their DD214: